Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Breakfast At Your Desk: Do You Usually Go With Fat-Free, Low-Fat, or Full-Fat Yogurt?

Here's the thing about the perennial breakfast favorite, yogurt: People tend to have strong preferences about the fat content. Some must have fat-free. Others love theirs low-fat. And then there are the few who luxuriate in full-fat yogurt. What type of yogurt lover are you?


Me? I don't freak out about a little fat in my yogurt. Frankly, I tend to find fat-free yogurt, at times, a little lacking in flavor and texture (P.S. I absolutely cannot eat most varieties of fat-free Greek yogurt--I just find something off about it--am I alone here?). I usually stick to low-fat yogurts, but the other day, I broke down and bought a container of full-fat yogurt--just because I wanted to have something creamy and dessert-y. And yes, it was worth every one of its 7 grams of fat.


Tell me, what's your yogurt preference? Do you always eat non-fat or stick with low-fat? Any cream-at-the-top fans here?


P.S. What's your favorite flavor of yogurt? Here are mine. So fun: 16 things you can do with yogurt (besides eat it from the container).

No comments:

Post a Comment