Thursday, July 10, 2014

Healing Fibroids Naturally - How to Shrink Fibroids Without Surgery

ways healing

A few years ago now, I started to look for ways of healing fibroids naturally after being diagnosed with multiple fibroids-the largest of which was the size of a small melon. Indeed, my abdomen, according to my doctor, was the size of a seven month pregnancy!


We talked through all the surgical options and because of the size of the fibroids, a hysterectomy was recommended. I needed some time to think and research my options as there was no way I wanted to lose my uterus. Not only was I reluctant to undergo major surgery, but I was worried about the psychological and physical effects of losing part of my womanhood.


My avid research led me to a comprehensive system of treatment which promised to teach ways of healing fibroids naturally. I was naturally skeptical, but went forward with it because I was running out of options. I embraced the system and followed it rigorously. It required my to make various changes to my lifestyle and diet. In addition, there were herbs and supplements which were relevant in my particular case and I had to keep track of it all. In the early days, there were honestly times when I felt like giving up as although I felt less discomfort from my fibroids even in the early days of treatment, I could not see any progress in my quest to shrink fibroids. However, I persevered and after a couple of months, I began to notice subtle changes. My clothes were feeling slightly looser and I didn't look quite as bloated.


forward with

Three months down the line, I went for a follow up scan. This was to be the time when I decided whether to press forward with my surgery or not. My doctor confirmed that the largest fibroid had indeed shrank slightly and said there was no harm in carrying on with the treatment. Within 9 months, I was more or less symptom-free and although they had not disappeared, my fibroids were of a completely manageable size and the system of healing fibroids naturally had worked.


I cannot stress how much of a difference this made to my life. I was no longer breathless and tired all the time. Intercourse was no painful and my periods were normal. Sometimes, it is all too easy to decide to leave fibroids untreated as they will shrink naturally around the time of the menopause. In addition, they are rarely dangerous. However, my experience has taught me that life is so different without them that even if I had opted for surgery if I hadn't managed to shrink fibroids myself, it would actually have been worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment