Sunday, March 10, 2013

Breakfast At Your Desk: Eggnog Pancakes!

Morning, my dears! Do you like eggnog? I'm nuts about the lower fat varieties, which I cut with milk to make it less sweet. Anyway, have you ever thought about making pancakes with eggnog? What a fun, seasonal treat, right? And, you can even call them healthy if you do this ...


I found this recipe for eggnog pancakes, and got to thinking: Why not use whole-wheat flour and low-fat eggnog? Healthy holiday breakfast brilliance, right? (Or, you could spike your syrup with eggnog, as Rachael Ray has done here, but that might be a wee bit too decadent for me. You?)


Pancakes are such a treat, and if you have some eggnog lying around in the fridge, put it to good use! I'm totally making these this week. Wish you could join me for breakfast!


Happy holiday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment